Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Calendar Page

And now it's June??? How did that happen? :) Amazing how quickly the months are flying by.

My June page is quite simple, but it took a while to color fifteen of these images. The image is from Stampin' Up! I colored it with Copic markers. I matted with very thin blue paper. The files for my blank calendar pages can be found near the top of my blog - under the header. Please feel free to use them. If you do, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Looks so relaxing! Why do you have to color 15 of them?

Leslie Miller said...

I know! I can't believe it's June already! And I can't believe you colored 15 of these. I have never finished even one calendar. A couple of pages for design team obligations and that's it. You colored this so beautifully, too! I was looking at one of these swings the other day and wondering where I might put it...

Darnell said...

Your coloring is so expert, Lynette! Anyone who sees this will be able to picture themselves gently rocking away in the cool late afternoon breeze, a bluebird sweetly sing ... oh, oh, watch out for bird business on your shoulder!! (And, no kidding, June????!) Hugs, Darnell

Mary said...

Why do does the spring & summer weather go by so much faster then the winter?

Love your calendar page Lynette. The image and the colors that you used are perfect for June.

Mary