Friday, June 20, 2014

Super Simple Hello

I made a super-simple "Hello" card this morning. I used a retired Stampin' Up set that has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks called Sweet Shapes. I stamped the dots with Mauve Mist and the sentiment with Elegant Eggplant. I matted with Elegant Eggplant cardstock and punched the butterfly using the eggplant cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch. I added the "pearl" with a Viva Pearl Pen. It was nice to have a little stamping time. I made a card last night, too, but you won't see it for a few days as it's going to be mailed later to a friend who reads my blog:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

It may be "super-simple" but is also very cute!

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Love the sleek design and it's very attractive.

Mary said...

I love all of the white space and the very simple message that you added to it. Another wonderful card Lynette. :)

Mary

Danni said...

I love this!! Just so cute! You rock at these kind of cards!

Chookarooni said...

Love this card!
M-J

Leslie Miller said...

That's super cute with the sweet little sentiment square on your pristine white card front. The tiny butterfly is the perfect accent, and I can't believe how much your penned pearl looks like the real thing. I've always wanted to try one of those...