I finally had some time in my stamping room to continue working on my Stampin' Up! stamps. The four cards I'm sharing today were made with the set called "Alphabet Soup."
I used markers to color the words on this first one. I matted with an olive green and added a sparkly red brad for the dot on "jingle." I embossed the background on a quarter piece of white cardstock and added it to the card front.I stamped the thank you stamp with Versamark and used white embossing powder. I mounted on foam squares. I also added a piece of ribbon on the patterned paper.
Again, I used markers for this stamp and again mounted on foam squares. I didn't have exactly the patterned paper I wanted, so I drew over some of the lines with the same purple marker I used on the stamp.
Markers for the words, matted and mounted on foam squares. The sentiment coloring reminded me of a candle, so I added a flame to the patterned paper:)
Our September and October are very busy, so please excuse me if I'm not around here much. I'll stamp when I can and share what I make! I also NEED to get working on my calendars. I only have January, February and March done so far. I should be done with them through September. :( And I need to make more Christmas cards, too. At least I have made a few as I've been working through my SU! sets. I hope you all are doing well, and that you have managed to stay with me through the end of this post!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!