Friday, September 5, 2014

Little Somethings - Part Two

Here are the other three cards - and one tag - I made with the set "Little Somethings." Twelve little stamps. I decided to make seasonal-themed cards, since I could separate them into sets of three, pretty much. I used an EK Success punch and a Martha Stewart punch to punch out the images and mattings. I colored each with Copic markers.

This first one is a summery birthday card. I used some Washi tape and a Papertrey Ink sentiment.
Then the fall one. Again, Washi tape and Papertrey sentiment. I also mounted the images on foam squares.
 A Fourth of July anniversary card with a Hero Arts sentiment. (Vicki, you'll have to forget you saw this and I'll have to remember to send it to you next July!!) I added some Stickles for a little sparkle.
And finally, another Christmas tag. More Stickles and hand-written sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute cards with those little images. Ask me five minutes from now and I'll already probably have forgotten one of them. :)

Darnell said...

Lynette, your cards and tag with your sweet little inchies are marvelous! They make my CAS-loving heart go pitter-patter!! Hugs, Darnell

Mary said...

You are really making lots of cards with all of these little stamps. I love all 3 of your cards and the tag.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

These Little Somethings are really something! Cute how you were able to group them into seasons. It's interesting to see which stamps you've collected. I'm having so much fun looking!