Monday, June 15, 2015

One-of-a-Kind Birthday

One of these days I'll get back to my Stampin' Up! project, but for at least the next month, you're going to get "card parts." I made more when I was in Des Moines! :)

This stamped and colored image has been in my parts pile for a few years. I rounded all four corners and mounted it on a white card base on foam squares. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I had the tiny strip of green already punched with a border punch, too. I scored a couple trim lines on it. It is glued to the image panel, but has foam squares on the ends.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like the way you outlined the flower with the light blue. It really sets it off! Lovely card!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one! I crazy about this daisy! I love the highlighted shadow part!

Lisa Lara said...

I love this sweet daisy Lynette.

Leslie Miller said...

I can't believe you've been holding out all these fabulous images! Again, you have the best card parts. Love this daisy!