This card is done with the last stamp (the snowflake) of the Stampin' Up! set called "Patterned Pines." I stamped the background with it using a light blue ink and matted with the matching cardstock. (Baja Breeze) I decided to stamp the sentiment (from Denami) on vellum. I embossed it to keep it from smearing. Then I dry embossed the left edge with a Snowflake folder from Darice. Looking at it in the picture, I think it would have worked to emboss the whole vellum piece, even after stamping.
Edited to add: Thanks for the comment, Wendy. I always use Duck Tape adhesive to attach vellum. You can barely see it - really not at all. I used it in each corner.
I'm linking this up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!