Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wildflower Birthday Wishes

This is the one card I made while I was in Des Moines at our Group Gathering.I sponged the background for the image using Distress inks. Then I colored the flower stamp with markers and stamped over the background. The sentiment is from the same set as the flower and is from My Favorite Things. I matted with black and added a thin strip of black partially across the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I remember seeing that piece on the table while we were in Des Moines. Such a pretty little flower on that beautiful background!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful sponged background for your flower! Elegant simplicity. That single strip of black behind the image panel is just perfect and somehow adds to the serenity. Love it!