Thursday, September 3, 2015

Glittery Birthday

This is made with a left-over part from tomorrow's card:) I was testing the stamp, color, etc. I did like it for my project, but stamped it again for that card. Then I used this piece to test the glitter, too. (I ended up not using glitter on tomorrow's card, though.) The image is from a Papertrey Ink set. I cut it out and mounted it on foam squares and matted with white. The glitter is microfine. The sentiment is also from Papertrey.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The pink glitter background for the stamped image is very pretty! Nice CAS!

Sandy said...

Very nice Lynette! Now you've got me very curious about what we're going to see tomorrow.

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the Microfine glitter. I used it on a card which I have to wait to share, but I imagine I'll be using it a LOT! Thanks for the inspiration, Lynette!

Tiggerscraps said...

I love this! So pretty, that stamp is super cute