Friday, September 18, 2015

Wonderful Words #1 - and the NBUS Challenge

Finally - another card for Darnell's NBUS challenge - to use some "Never Before Used Schtuff." I have so much of that and I fully expected to have entered the full three times, but this is only #2 and the challenge ends tonight.

I recently purchased this embossing folder from Darice. I started by stamping the sentiment (from the Stampin' Up! set called "Wonderful Words," which is in my current stack) and then I embossed. I colored the trees and leaves with SU chalk. I mounted on foam squares and put it on a kraft base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty!

bonnie32002 said...

I love it!

I too have images similar to this and ended up using chalk. Good thing for erasers! It helped me keep things neat and tidy.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, pretty with those soft colors. Love it! I still have Wonderful Words, too.