Friday, August 18, 2017

Die-Cut Daisy

I think this card is pretty similar to one I posted a month or two ago, but I'm just using up some more "card parts." This daisy was cut with a die when I was in Des Moines in June. My how time flies!! The die cuts the window, the daisy with stem and grasses, and also an extra daisy for popping up on top. I did the coloring with my sparkly Spectrum Noir markers. I added some blue patterned paper underneath and also some scoring with my Scor Buddy. I used a black enamel dot for the flower center. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. This card is going to an on-line friend who should have already received it. Happy Birthday, Gloria!

The die is from Poppystamps/Memory Box - called Floral Stem Collage.

The stamps/die set that I used for yesterday's card is from Hero Arts/Sizzix and is called "Frames with Sprigs." Here is a link to it on eBay in case you want to see what it looks like.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I've loved this die since I first saw it. Yesterday my friend brought it over and I cut a couple of them. One of these days I might even make them into cards! Yours is so pretty. I love the scoring on the side. Really adds a nice design touch.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I just love this die! To me daisies are such a delicate and happy flower. I really like how you cut yours so there was room to score the lines on the side of the design and the blue paper behind it really sets it off!