Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sparkling Season #3

Card #3 made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Sparkling Season." The stamp for this card is the ornament with hanger. First I inked up the hanger part with a Versamark marker and embossed it with detail silver embossing powder. Then I used a green marker on the ornament and "thumped" it with a turquoise marker. I spritzed with water before stamping on a scrap of white cardstock and then I cut it out. The sentiment is from another SU! set and is embossed with the same silver embossing powder. I matted with shimmery silver paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Savannah & Suzette said...

I love this one too! So cute too!! Great job. The inking on the ornament is marvelous and I love the layout/use of white space.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are such cute little stamps in that set! Another card all ready for Christmas!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Your inking and thumping produced fabulous results! I thought it might be designer paper at first. You do amazing things with solid image stamps. This is so cute!

Patti J said...

Another cute card! Great job, Lynette! Thanks for sharing!