Sunday, August 20, 2017

Thoroughly Thankful #1


I really wasn't ready to start another stack of Stampin' Up! stamps (in my quest to use them all) but I was looking for something to color and thought this would work. I was wanting to use my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I still haven't used them in any way except like "regular" markers, but I did enjoy coloring this image with them. This set is called "Thoroughly Thankful." For this card I used the main image, the greeting on the front of the card, and the sentiment on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I love it, and there's more to this set? Your coloring looks great! Very nice sentiments with this. Your newly revamped room makes you want to get in there and create, doesn't it? Love this fall card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I had that stamp set (maybe I still do). What you did with that stamp is beautiful! Your coloring with those markers is perfect.