Saturday, October 14, 2017

Repeat Impressions Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

I created this card for the Repeat Impression's challenge. The challenge is to choose three items from a Tic-Tac-Toe board. I chose the line across the middle: patterned paper, Washi tape, and black and white. Sorry I did not use a Repeat Impressions stamp on this card. (I did, however, use all RI stamps on the Halloween cards for the grandkids. :-) )

The sentiment is a die-cut. The bottom patterned paper is from The Paper Studio. I used Washi tape across the top of the patterned paper. Tic-tac-toe! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sandie C said...

What a great card. I love that music die and how you used it. TFS

Heather said...

Fabulous! The black and white color scheme is perfect for a music theme (obviously!) and that washi tape is really cool. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect and totally awesome combination with the paper, the Washi tape and the die cut! I love that die and use it quite a lot. Sometimes I make a wise purchase, tee hee!

Cheri said...

What an adorable card this is! Your choice of elements and design are fabulous. (I'm glad you got to use RI stamps for your grandchildren's Halloween cards). Thanks so much for joining the TTT challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a great card for the challenge!