Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Rubbernecker Stamp - Times Three

I used the same Rubbernecker stamp on these three cards, and also the same markers to color it. Not a big difference between the three, but you get them all here, anyway:)

For this first one, I just stamped the image on ivory cardstock after coloring with markers. I matted it with blue cardstock. I embossed the image with a Darice Wire Fence folder. The sentiment was cut with a die three times and layered for dimension.

This was the second stamping of the image after spritzing the colored image with water. I matted with olive cardstock and cut the "hello" out of the same cardstock. It is layered, also. (I ended up not using the first stamping.)
This image was spritzed, also, and stamped on watercolor cardstock. I used the same Darice folder to emboss it. I used a metallic pen to draw the border around the edge. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set. I cut it and the matting with Nestabilities. I colored the scallops with the same metallic pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

All three are very pretty! I like that stamp and the colors you used.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! I especially love the softness of the second card/image. It seems I never get such good results from inking different colors on a stamp like this. And if I spritz... a mess! I might have this Rubbernecker stamp. I was just visiting their site the other day and thinking I need to pick up some new sentiments. They have some good stamps and sentiments for not too much expense.