Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Thank You

The other day when I was looking through some books and folders, I came across a few cards (purchased ones that I had received) that I had wanted to try to recreate in some fashion. Here is a card that I made based on one of those cards.

The card base is ivory. I had a terrible time trying to get the pale stripes to show up on the right, and this was the best I could do. The card opens from the left side. The card front is cut off one inch from the right edge. I added a piece of Washi tape along the edge of the right side of the card front. The pale-striped patterned paper is actually on the inside of the card. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set and is stamped with a bluish gray ink. The sentiment was cut and embossed with a Memory Box stitched rectangle die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty CAS card!

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty and soft looking

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful simplicity, yet with style. I absolutely love this!