Saturday, October 6, 2018

Blue Poppy Birthday

A simple card that happened because of the small matted rectangle:) I had this tiny matted piece on my table. I found a sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) that fit nicely. I also had the tiny strip of black laying around. All I had to do was figure out how to use them both. I stamped the poppy image - from Penny Black - on a piece of ivory cardstock and colored with Copics and put the card together. My table is now (almost completely) void of card parts! Doesn't mean I don't have many, many more to use, but they are tucked away neatly in a box:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a pretty blue Poppy!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's beautiful, Lynette! The blue poppy is a real treasure. Every card seems to generate more spare parts, sigh.

Unknown said...

Breathless! Your coloring is superb, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

You colored that poppy so perfectly--it looks real! Your CAS card looks gorgeous.

Jeanne H said...

Very lovely coloring and I like your use of snippets.