Sunday, December 13, 2020

Happy Tenth Birthday, Owen!!

Well, our middle grandson, Owen, turned double-digits today. Amazing!! Here is the card that WE made for him. Jim often has the ideas and I execute them, after agreeing with him, of course:)

Owen plays an app game on his phone with his cousins in Chicago. It's called "Among Us." That's what this card is about. We went on-line and grabbed the images.

I printed this image three times. I matted with red and black. I cut out the red body and cut the eye area out. I added a piece of acetate. I also cut out the hand. Both of these layers are mounted on foam squares. I printed the sentiment out - white text with a black background - and mounted it on foam squares, too.


Here is the inside of the card. I cut out the eye area again, this time adding Owen's eyes and another piece of acetate. I printed the birthday boy sentiment again on the computer and added it. I'm pretty sure he'll find this one to be pretty cool :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I KNOW he'll love it! You're always so clever with his cards. I love how you put his eyes on the inside piece. I'm just in awe, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Well, I know I find it pretty cool! Love that you added his eyes to the creature? on the inside. All the dimension on the front is pretty darn awesome, too. It'll be fun to see his reaction. You should have him open it on Zoom.