Monday, March 1, 2021

March Calendar Page

Well, it's March. And I remembered to share my calendar page this month. :) It's not really very often that I forget, but I do know that I forgot all about it last month.

I used a Sizzix die to cut the kite. I added patterned paper from Recollections for the kite itself and colored the bows with a Copic marker. I added gold foil cardstock for the background and a computer-generated sentiment.

You can find the files for my blank calendar in the links under my blog title. Please feel free to use them. I'd love to hear from you, if you do. Actually, I'd love to hear from you for any reason! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love your little kite. It really signals the warm days ahead. I have some small kite dies, too, and need to get hem out and make a few cards now that it is officially meteorological Spring, even if it's not yet astronomical Spring.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I remember flying kites with the girls when they were young. Kites are such a happy site as they wave around in the air. Great choice for your calendar. And Spring is beginning to feel like it is very close now.

Leslie Miller said...

It's wonderful to think that spring is just ahead! We have daffodils and crocus and all kinds of trees flowering here. I love it!