Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Just Saying Hello

I used stencils for the flower, stem and the patterned section on the bottom. I scored lines above and below the patterned section with my ScorBuddy. The flower and stems are popped up on foam squares. I don't remember offhand where the flower stencils and the sentiment are from, but if anyone really wants to know, I could figure it out. :-)  Edited to add: The stencils are in a Gina K set, as I suspected but was too busy lazy to check out!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

LOVE it. I am going to have to see if I can't get that layout to work with the stamps I have! It's SO pretty!

Connie said...

Juices already flowing here....Mmmmm... how can I card lift this from my own stash?!? Thanks for the inspiration :)

Cheryl W said...

The stencils made a really nice flower. It's so pretty, and I love the mix of colors you used. You're always so good with the finishing touches, like your scored lines above and below the stenciled pattern. I love that!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the look of the stencils here. The flower is like the ultimate no-line coloring.