Saturday, July 22, 2023

"Lattice" Stencil



Two more pieces I ink-blended using stencils before I left on my retreat. The stencil is from Gina K. On this first card, I used Gina K ephemera to decorate. The anniversary stamp is from Hero Arts. The two larger purplish flowers are mounted on foam squares. Edited to add: Lisa - I emailed you, but the stencil is a part of this set from Gina K.


The stamps and dies used on this card are from Stampin' Up! I borrowed a friend's set quite a while ago. I think I probably still have several of these left.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Both cards are pretty. The stenciled background is beautiful on both.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Ditto what Wanda said !!! These are both very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

I love both of these, Lynette. The stenciled backgrounds are beautiful, and you can't go wrong with flowers!

Lisa Schipritt said...

Hello from RI...is the stencil officially called a lattice stencil??

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, these are both so pretty, Lynette! I love anything lattice and this stencil is so cool. Beautiful blending. Love the placement of the flowers on each. It looks like fun!