Friday, July 28, 2023

Patterned Paper Birthday Wishes

I've had this patterned paper for MANY years. It's an odd size - 8 x 8 inches and not on my radar to use. I came across it last week and decided to use some of it. It also included some punch-out pieces, which I mostly threw out. I do like the papers and hope to use them again soon. The square/diamond shapes on the left were a few of the punched-out pieces that I kept.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

This card is very pretty! I have so many papers that will probably never get used, even if I keep making cards until I'm 100! So many craft supplies, so little time, I guess...

Wanda said...

I can see where that DSP would be difficult to work with but you made it work. Your card is lovely. The squares add a lot!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great use of those pieces! Nice combination of designs and those added diamonds are great!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Great choice of papers, my friend! Thanks for a bit of inspiration, it’s hard to find creative time these days…hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the paper and the punch outs! It makes for a great design and would be easy to do even with your own little squares. You know where I stand with the paper -- gobs of it and as much as I love it I'm not using it enough lately. You're always inspiring.