Friday, August 4, 2023

Thanks For All You Do

I got to spend some time in my stamping room yesterday, but a lot of it was refilling some Copic markers. I just ordered some refills and they arrived yesterday. Sure seems like I have to change my nibs a lot, since they get too dried out. Does anyone else have that problem? At any rate, later in the afternoon I made this card. The image and sentiment are from Gina K. I colored with Copics. I punched out the sentiment with an old Stampin' Up! word window punch. (Thanks for the idea, Leslie!) I colored the punched-out piece with a Copic marker and added the little bit of black around the edge and then popped it up on foam squares. I added some Liquid Pearls to the centers of the tiny flowers and Gina K sequins around the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a happy card. I LOVE the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty stamp and beautifully colored with your freshened up Copics! That Word Window punch is just the right size and so easy. I'm glad you re-reminded me! I've had a few Copic nibs turn gummy and I'm not sure why, but I was told it's the ink inside that's bad and I need to replace the whole marker, grrrr.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty "thank you" card! Great coloring!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I have loads of Copics to refill, but can’t afford all the refills! Lol….I may or may not have a marker problem. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

That's such a nice stamp for a thank you card. Your pretty card reminded me of the thank you cards I've made that say "Thank you from the bottom of my heart." Your stamp would be perfect for those cards!