Friday, August 25, 2023

Thanks So Berry Much

When my friend, Leslie, posted a card using this die set, I knew that I just had to have it. That was at the end of June. I almost immediately made up a bunch of the die-cuts and colored them up. I used mixed media cardstock for them. And then they sat and sat. I finally used them up by making these five cards. (I should have looked at Leslie's card again to get a better arrangement of them! My cards in no way can compare to Leslie's beauties.) The die set is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The sentiment is done with four separate stamps from Technique Tuesday.
And here are the five cards I made. A couple of the cards have some extra pieces inside of them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, I just love all five cards! I'm always happy when strawberry season rolls around and yours look delicious!

Wanda said...

Adorable cards! Strawberry cards have such a bright feel to them.

Cheryl W said...

These are terrific cards. I love that die set! I have a couple of strawberry dies, but they're not as detailed and pretty as this one.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm so happy to see your strawberry cards, Lynette! The nice thing about this set is that you can arrange the parts any old which way and I like your variety of arrangements. Perfect sentiment and colors. I've always admired how you get right down to business with your toys.