Tuesday, March 19, 2024

3-D Folders

Somewhere I read (or saw) a post about doing this. I just made a note, assuming that I would remember what it was about. Of course, my memory isn't that good. LOL! My note only said, "3D emboss, then white ink then gold." So this is what I did, except my gold ink pad was dried up. I used an Altenew 3D folder to emboss the images. Then I rubbed my white ink pad over the embossed images. Then I rubbed my copper ink pad over the white. It is more shiny in person, naturally. For the sentiments, I first stamped them in white and then in copper, also. I thought these would work for sympathy cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a beautiful embossing folder and a great technique! It really enhances the design with the added white and copper.

Kris said...

Lynette, the cards are so pretty. I have printed my 2025 calendar pages now to find time to work on them. Happy Spring.

Jeanne H said...

Gorgeous colors and that folder.

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Great technique. I'll definitely be giving that a try. So glad you shared it.

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I've done this many times with white, but have never added the gold, or in this case, copper. I love the look of it. I'll have to check my Encore gold pad. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration, Lynette!