Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Birthday Leaves

Five more card parts used up. I had one of this first color and four of the second. I had stamped them quite a while ago intending to cut them out, but they were stamped too close together. Oh well, they made pretty pieces this way. I mounted them on foam squares. And now they are gone. The sentiments on them all are Mrs. Grossman's stickers.
It's hard to tell, but I embossed the bottom panel of this card with a Gina K folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

They look perfect the way you used them! I would never have guessed you didn't mean to stamp them that way.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I would have thought you had stamped those leaves with the idea to use them the way you did. They're great! Love the gingham paper and the embossing on the second one.....I can see it. 😀

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Miller said...

They look fabulous as is! I love anything with leaves or nature... or gingham. That's a nice, soft blue on your second card. I can see the embossing and you know I love that, too. Good job using your card parts!