Monday, March 18, 2024

Blessings on Your Special Day

More background pieces used up. Getting close to using them all up! I matted these pieces. The flowers are from Altenew. The sentiment is from Gina K. The left flower on this first card and the flower on the second card have been popped up on foam squares. The sentiment on the first card was on foam squares, also. I ripped the edges of it and sponged ink on them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty! I really like those big flowers. I usually only make backgrounds for a specific purpose and then use them right away. I really should make a few and set them aside so I have them when I need to make a quick card.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty background and pretty flowers. Did you make the background or is that dsp?

Leslie Miller said...

You have some really nice backgrounds, Lynette! Your flowers are perfectly coordinated and they show each other off to perfection!