Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Award #3

Another award for my blog – how fun! Wanda (Starlight Stamper) honored me with this award on Thursday. Thank you so much, Wanda!!

Here are the rules: 1. Pick 5 of your favorite blogs.
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.3. Link the person who gave the award to your blog.4. Name the 5 that you are giving the award to with their links.5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!

So, here we go, five of the wonderful blogs that I visit every day – be sure to check them out!
Asela– Hop Art Studio
Beth – Never Too Old to Color
Cammie – My Blog by Cammie
Michele – Paper Cuts
Trudee – Follow Your Bliss …

All of these blogs are amazing, but so are all of the blogs I’ve listed on the left column of my blog – and the thousands more that are out there in “bloggy-land!”

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Thanks so much Lynette! Hugs-Cammie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynette!
Congrats on your blog award!
Terri

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award, Lynette! And awww...thanks!! You're so sweet!!

Beth M said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for sharing it with me!