Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ladybug Birthday

What a simple card this is - it would make a great addition to a set of cards to give as a gift.

I embossed the circles with a small Cuttlebug folder, then trimmed that piece and mounted it on shimmery black. The ladybug stickers were clearanced at Michael's a couple weeks ago. They are by Sandylion Essentials. The embossed do
tted lines are done with a border Cuttlebug folder. I printed out the sentiment on my computer.

Thank you, Deb, for the JAVABLU award!! See the details on Deb's blog, Itty Bitty Inkspots.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

The text looks good but you are only getting a partial feed.

Jeanette - said...

This is sooo cute! I love the embossing!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is as cute as those frogs! Great card!