Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Cards

Last week, a friend asked me if I would make her a couple baby cards – how fun! These are the cards I came up with. I’ll show them both, even though they are really the same card.
The paper for both is from Die Cuts With a View – Nana’s Nursery. The boy card uses paper from the boy stack, and the girl one is from the girl stack. I used my Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder for the bottom panel, and then sanded it down a little bit. I used Nestabilities for them both – plain and scalloped. The ribbon on the girl’s is from PaperTrey. They both have brads for a little extra detail. The stamps are from Studio G. How’s that for short and sweet?

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Jeanette - said...

These are adorable Lynette!! I love them both!

Beth M said...

These are adorable! I love the brads on the ends of the clothesline.

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Great Site.....Thanks for sharing..Deloris in Florida

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com