Friday, September 5, 2008

Special Day Anniversary

This card could be used for many occasions, but I think it will probably be for my brother and sister-in-law’s anniversary. Kind of masculine, but still feminine enough. Don’t you think?

The image is from Birds Galore by Inkadinkado. I used Versamagic pads to color it. I misted the stamp after I used the ink on it, and then stamped it on watercolor paper. The green border is Certainly Celery and I cut it by using square Nestabilities. It is mounted on top of the watercolor paper, then it’s all mounted on black. The sentiment stamp is a clear one I’ve had for a couple years, but I can’t tell you who makes it – sorry!

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Very pretty card! I think this image is my favorite from that set! Love it!