Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pink Birthday

I wanted to post SOMETHING to my blog, and since I haven’t done any stamping lately, I thought I’d look and see if I had something “old” to post.

I found this card that I never uploaded. Very simple. Stamped, colored with Stampin’ Up! markers, Scor-Pal’ed, matted. The daisy is from the Martha Stewart collection and the pink is punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. I’m pretty sure the ink is Pink Passion by SU! and the pink cardstock is, also.

I finally got my Christmas cards ready to be mailed. Oh, what a wonderful feeling! They should go out tomorrow. Now I can concentrate on presents. Then, hopefully, I can sit back and enjoy the holiday season for a little bit. Our grandson will make his first visit to our house – that will be pretty cool.


Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!



4 comments:

fishlips said...

What a pretty pretty card this is and the flowers are just stunning... What fun it will be to have your Grandson at you home for Christmas...What a totally wonderful and specail Holiday you will have... Glad your Christmas cards are now behind you, After the Holiday we can all starting posting again....I'm ready to normal again...

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty card, great scoring :)

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful Lynette! Your scoring always adds such elegance to your cards! Congrats on getting the Christmas cards ready, mine aren't yet!

Anonymous said...

Very bright and cheery! Love the bright pink.