Friday, December 19, 2008

Simple Bees























How about a couple “bee” cards for today? I received the bees and the yellow scalloped circles from a friend. (Thanks, Annie!) I colored one with watercolor pencils and an aqua painter, and I colored the other one with Stampin’ Up! markers. I also used Stickles on the wings of both of them. I don’t know who makes the bee stamp, but the Happy Birthday is from Stampabilities.

Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Cute, cute, cute Lynette! I love the yellows that you used on the cards! Great job!

Mary said...

Both of your birthday cards came out adorable. It is very refreshing to see yellow being used. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so cute - great job!!

fishlips said...

Lynette wow what a wonderful color combo....The bee looks so delightful!!!!!