Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cheery Sunflowers

Another cheery sunflower card.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love sunflowers/daisies/all flowers? LOL!

This stamp is from Inky Antics.  I colored it with Stampin' Up! markers.  The scalloped layer and the black frame were cut with a Quickutz die called Journal Block.  You can find it in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store here.  I added black gems on the scallops.  The white layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and matted with black.  I also added ribbon across the middle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Gorgeous card Lynette! Love the summer in it!!
Hugs Kristel

Suzie said...

BEAUTIFUL, Lynette! I love yellow and black together.
The black gems were the perfect addition as well as the black ribbon with the polka dots. Happy Saturday! How is Baby Owen? Hugs, Suzie

Danni said...

So pretty!!

Leslie Miller said...

Sunflowers always make for such a happy card. Perfect for a birthday! Very pretty Lynette!

Unknown said...

I love sunflowers! They are such cheerful flowers. Very sweet card! Sure to make someone feel speacial.

Michele Boyer said...

So very pretty, Lynette! The black and gold are lovely with all the white!

Mary said...

Love your card Lynette. It is a very cheerful card. love the sunflowers.Congratulations on the birth of your third grand baby. :)

Mary

Barbara said...

It's hard to beat swiss dots and sunflowers for cheerfulness! I feel the warmth just looking at this card!

Barb