Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Christmas Thank You

Finally - a new card!  Between getting ready for company and then having company for five days, I hadn't had a second for card-making.  So, about 45 minutes after our daughter and her family left to head back home, I was stamping!  Our son-in-law's mother sewed me a wonderful tote bag/purse, so I wanted to send her a thank you note.  (She also gets a calendar.)

I love holly, but I had to dig to find some.  These little leaves are from an Inkadinkdo set.  I stamped them with black and then used red Stickles for the berries.  The sentiment is from Verve.  The background is embossed with a Sizzix folder that I got from Oh My Crafts.  (Since I often get asked where I find my supplies, I will add that you can find it on this page.)  All the rectangles are cut with this set from Quickutz.  (On that page, you can find another card I made using the set that I haven't posted on my blog yet.  I plan on sharing it here some day soon, though.)

I also promised to share my birthday cards with you, so here they are.  It's great to have so many stamping buddies and get handmade cards, but I also got many other beautiful cards, too - from family and friends.  I thank you all for your birthday wishes!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Lynette!!
Hugs Kristel

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card - I love that embossing folder! You got a lot of beautiful cards for your BD!!

JUDI said...

So many Beautiful cards.

bonnie32002 said...

Great card and love all the birthday cards...you should send me your mailing address so I can help to add to your stack!