Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two More Christmas Cards

I don't think I've shared these two cards yet, and I think I even have more"new" ones!  These both use Quickutz dies.  (As you can tell, I went on quite a spree with them!)  This first one is called Tree and is available here.  I cut the pieces out of green and brown cardstock and then sponged ink around the edges of the tree.  I also added red behind the tree decorations.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions.  I believe the patterned paper is from Stampin' Up! and I sponged on the edges of it, too.  The card base is Kraft.
This second one uses the Nesting Stars dies, found here. I cut the stars out of shimmery gold paper.  I embossed the stamped images (from clear dollar sets from either Michael's or JoAnn's) with gold embossing powder.  The layers are red and more gold shimmery.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the tree card!! Very, very pretty!
gloria

Barbara said...

Lynette, the tree is so charming and the star really elegant!

Barb

Annie said...

These cards are beautiful Lynette! Hard to pick a favorite, but I guess if I had to it would be the tree, but the star is pretty too!!