Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Another card using Quickutz dies.  This die is called(take a wild guess!) Ornaments!  You can find it in the Creating Everlasting Memories eBay store here.  Check out their other items, too.  The Black Friday sale ends on Sunday.

I cut the ornaments out of patterned paper which I believe is Stampin' Up!  I also used a shimmery silver for the tops of them.  I used silver cord to "hang" them.  The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  Oh, I also sponged a little Memories Soft Silver ink on the edges of the ornaments and matted the embossed layer with Stampin' Up! Bliss Blue cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Suzie said...

So beautiful, Lynette! I love the silver, pale blue, and white color scheme. One of my favorites! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Friday! Hugs, Suzie

Sandy said...

Great card, Lynette. The ornaments look just like they are hanging in the window with the CB embossed snow falling in the background.

Shelley C said...

I really love this card. I love the colors and I hope I can make one as pretty as yours.

Shelly N. said...

love your clean and simple designs. Great use of color, stamps, die cuts and layout. You blog went into my blog reader when I say the first card!

Dawn B. said...

I love the shape of these ornaments.. They are so pretty. Your colors and embossing are perfect..Thank you so much for everything Lynette..I really appreciate it..:)

Danni said...

The shapes remind me of vintage ornaments...so pretty! Fabulous card!

Mary said...

Lynette, I love the ornament dies that you used and the blue and white combo is lovely for a Christmas card.

Mary