Monday, May 27, 2013

Anniversary Flowers

An anniversary card for friends. It's rare that I make an anniversary card that doesn't say "Happy Anniversary" on the outside, but here is one:)

The stamps are all from a set from Papertrey Ink called Botanical Silhouettes. I used Stampin' Up! In Colors for the stamping - except for the black - and I added white dots to the flowers. The matting is from SU!, also. The patterned paper is from Recollections. I embossed the middle of the bottom layer of matting with a Cuttlebug border folder. I mounted the image panel on Dimensionals.

Happy Memorial Day to my American friends. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful card. I love that set of PTI stamps. Love the white dots as well.

Joanne said...

The colors really make your beautiful image POP!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very colorful. Someone's day will certainly be brightened up when they receive your card!

Leslie Miller said...

It's the end of my long weekend, but I did enjoy it. Lots of stamping time since it was raining all weekend. This is such a pretty card, Lynette. I love the colors together. The paper is a nice match for the image, too.