Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another Thank You

I have always liked making Thank You cards, and I figured out why a while ago - because they just need to be "simple" cards. This was before the term "Clean and Simple" started. I have another one to share with you today.

I had die cut the olive piece last week when I was playing with some of my Cuttlebug dies. I glued a piece of white cardstock behind it and stamped the letters using an Image Tree alphabet set. I added black gems to the ends and a dark gray one to the image in between the words. I glued a small piece of black to that layer and mounted the whole thing on Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Lynette, you have inspired me to pull out my cuttlebug dies for another look - this is so simple, yet so effective!
Mary-Jane

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That looks like it would have been challenging to get those letters placed just right, but you did it!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a very innovative CAS design! Cool! Love the letters in the die cut!