Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thanks!

As promised, I'm using up some pieces I've cut while going through some of my dies.

The "thanks" was cut with a Cuttlebug die from some shiny, textured black. It looked so cool all alone, that I didn't want to add much to it. I matted with a small piece of Real Red that was already cut and in my scraps. The sparkly flower is from Prima. I added a glittery red brad to the center. The card base is vanilla - even though it looks white!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Trudy Pope said...

Very sharp card. I have such a hard time keeping my cards clean and simple but seeing this card gives me
new inspiration.

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

I love that you kept this card clean and simple. Perfect!

Mary

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Perfect CAS card, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I especially love this one! It's absolutely perfect. The letters are so cute and really pop against the black.