Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Our Daughter

Today is our daughter and son-in-law's tenth anniversary. Gosh, time sure flies, doesn't it?

I cut the bird and swirl with my Cameo Silhouette. I added a small gem for his eye. I stamped the sentiment (from My Sentiments Exactly) with Perfect Plum ink, then embossed with a Sizzix folder. The bird and the matting are Perfect Plum, from Stampin' Up!

Also, as an early anniversary present, their son, Jonah Alexander, arrived yesterday morning! He has an older brother, Andrew, and an older sister, Amelia.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

How pretty. Yes, time does fly way too fast.

Char said...

Really neat card!!!
Love how your kids named all their kids with the letter A. Johah's is in his second name but it's still neat.
My Niece named all her kids with the letter J and I have other people I know that have done the same thing.

Chookarooni said...

love your card and congrats on the new grandson - hope mom and baby are well! Know you will enjoy!

Annie said...

Great anniversary card!! You're making good use of your Cameo!

Congrats on the newest grandson!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Nice design you cut with your Cameo. And time does fly!!! How can I possibly be old enough to have a daughter celebrating their 17th anniversary tomorrow????

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

Wow! 10 years already? Your too young to have a son married for 10 years. I hope they had a wonderful day. Love the card that you made Lynette.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of a new grandson.
Gloria

Leslie Miller said...

Congratulations on two counts to your daughter and son-in-law! What a nice early anniversary present! Lovely card you made for them. Love the viney swirls of the bird die, and the embossed background. Pretty script, too. Both elegant and sweet!