Monday, May 11, 2015

Noteworthy #2

Card #2 using the Stampin' Up! set called "Noteworthy." The flower and the word "friend" are from the set. The "hello" is from a Papertrey set. I inked up the flower with markers - green, pink and purple. I punched the butterfly with a Martha Stewart punch and added a gem for the body. Then I matted with black and mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a very old Sixxix paper stack and I matted that with black, also. The image panel and the card base are ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card. The background paper looks like it is really woven!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous clean and cute design and pretty colors, Lynette! The darling little butterfly is just the perfect accent, too!

Shoshi said...

That is lovely, Lynette. I have got some ancient Sizzix papers too which really should be used up, and this is a beautiful use for them. The matting and layering is perfect, and the understated panel too.

Shoshi