Saturday, July 25, 2015

More Butterfly Birthdays!

I had some more of these beautiful die-cut butterfly pieces, so I decided to make them into cards. For this first one, I had die-cut it from black. I put purple foil cardstock behind it, leaving a border of purple around the outside. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set that was next in my stack. It's called "Sincere Salutations" and it's one of my favorite SU! sentiment sets. You will be seeing more of scattered here and there. I matted the sentiment with black and then the purple foil and mounted it on Dimensionals.
This one I had die-cut the butterflies out of blue foil cardstock. I simply mounted it on Dimensionals and added it to the card front.
This third one was cut from white. I put it over very shimmery blue glitter cardstock and left a border around the outside. The sentiment was stamped at our Group Gathering, so I don't know what company it's from. I matted it with the same blue sparkly cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

All three are so pretty. I believe the sparkle sentiment is from Penny Black and was Kris'.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that die and wish I had been able to cut some of them.

Sandy said...

These are absolutely beautiful Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! The foil is an amazing look! I absolutely love the white on the glitter, too. Cute sentiment with that one!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Whoa, these are really gorgeous butterfly cards, Lynette! It's so cool to see them fluttering across my computer monitor!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell