Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Simple Florals - #1 - 4

Finally, another step towards using all of my old Stampin' Up! sets! It's been a while again. The set I've used for today's cards is called "Simple Florals." It consists of four stamps of flowers in vases.

For this first card, I used Copics to color. The background is embossed with a Darice "Crackle" folder using green foil/mirror cardstock. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. (Big surprise! NOT!!) I matted both pieces with black.
I used Copics for this flower image, too, and matted with green. The sentiment is from Papertrey, stamped on vellum. I embossed the background (from a Die Cuts With a View Bright matstack) with a Cuttlebug folder and matted that with green, also.

I wish you could see just how shimmery this sparkly cardstock is! Again, I colored with Copics and the sentiment is from Papertrey. I matted with the shimmery cardstock. The border on the left side is cut with (I think!) a Memory Box die.

I colored this image with Prismacolor pencils and used Goo Gone to blend them. I also added some Diamond Glaze to the vase for the water. I matted with green and mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

All are very pretty and very different. Good job!

Patti J said...

What a beautiful assortment of cards, Lynette! They are all gorgeous - my favorite is the pretty silver one! Great job - thanks for sharing :)

Christina said...

These are really beautiful Lynette!
Hugs Kristel

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lovely cards!!! (And that die you used from Memory Box is retired - Luciene Tile.)

Bea said...

They're all so beautiful but I just love the one with the silvery background. You are very talented!

Unknown said...

WOW! I can't choose one favorite! I really love the textured backgrounds. Great job, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! They're all so perfect with their backgrounds, and perfectly beautiful! Really gorgeous job on all of these, and a fabulous treat seeing all of them together. I used to have this set and loved it. What a delight, Lynette!