Monday, July 27, 2015

Sympathy Rub-Ons

While digging through my stickers on Friday, I came across these flower stickers and the sympathy rub-ons. The rub-ons are from My Sentiments Exactly. There were matching verses for the insides of the cards, too. I've had them for many years. I matted this one with black.
I'm not sure I exactly like the placement of these flowers, but at least they are very pretty and the sentiment is nice:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous, Lynette. Anyone would be touched to receive one of these. Very tasteful and stylish. I love it when we can use up stash we've had for years, especially if it comes out looking like this!

Shoshi

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are both very pretty!!!

Leslie Miller said...

They are, indeed, very pretty, and lovely script on the sentiments. I have never used rub ons. Those flowers look like they're stamped. Beautiful card!