Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Penny Black Flowers

For these cards, I used a friend's new Penny Black stamp. I believe it is called "Flower Lanterns." I inked the stamp up with distress markers and spritzed with water. I used the stamp three times for each coloring. All of these cards measure 4.5 x 6.25 inches. I didn't want to cut off any of the pretty flower! 

I used a die-cut hello on this first one. I cut it out several times and stacked them, for added dimension.

The sentiment on this second one is from Papertrey Ink.


This sentiment is from Rubbernecker.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Darnell said...

Three stunners, Lynette! I can't get enough of this image and that means I'm gonna have to break down and buy it. It lends itself so beautifully to direct inking, which I love, and you have shown how versatile it can be in any color scheme and sediment design!! Hugs, Darnell

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those cards are so beautiful! I watched some of you doing that one in D.M. but was afraid to try it. It looked difficult to color. It's lovely!

Unknown said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!!

Sheri said...

Very pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow WOW, Lynette! All three are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the color on the first with the "hello" die in such a perfectly coordinated color. Really outstanding!

LINDA said...

Simply lovely! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

Bea said...

The cards are simply beautiful. I love the appearance of the flowers. As usual a great job!