Sunday, July 30, 2017

Polar Bears #3

The third (and last) card I made with the Stampin' Up! set called "Polar Bears." Again I colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I want to experiment with them a bit, but for now I've not done anything at all "fancy" with them. I added sparkle to the scarf with a Wink of Stella marker. The sentiment is from another SU! set. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. I figure this card could either be a Christmas card or a winter birthday card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Another cute Polar Bear! I think I'm going to refrain from getting into another type of marker. I just have too many now. Good luck with them!

Leslie Miller said...

You go with the watercolors, Lynette! I'm loving my sparkle watercolors, but haven't tried the Zigs. I brush the ink onto a palette and pick up with a brush, which is the same way I use the Tombows most of the time. So much easier with the brush pens! What a cute stamp set this is, and all your cards have been such fun to see!