Saturday, July 29, 2017

Polar Bear #2

Card #2 using the Stampin' Up! set "Polar Bears." The image is the stamp from the set. I colored with my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I did add sparkle to the scarves. Not sure why I thought the scarves all need sparkle, but I did:) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the background with a Darice folder called "Wire Fence" - one of my favorites. The image panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a sweet image! Love it!

Anonymous said...

These polar bears you've been using are so cute! I love them. As for sparkle, I think almost every single card needs some sparkle (or shimmer or metallic or something special)! LOL!!!

Now the big question... so you got some of the Zig Brush markers??? Did you find a good deal on them? I've wanted them, but just felt they were too expensive for my limited budget, so I settled for the Spectrum Noir Aqua markers since I got them over time at Hobby Lobby with coupons and also got a couple of packs online when I saw a good sale and free shipping. I've never seen the Zigs used "in person" so I have always wondered if they live up to all the hype I've seen from all the big name bloggers (who probably get them free anyway! :)).

Do you use them with a water brush? That's the thing I see online that looks the most interesting to me. So, anyway, would love to hear your "review" of them when you have time.

Leslie Miller said...

This Polar bear set is so, so cute! I'm sure you know it's right up my alley. Such adorable and fun images. Very little coloring required and they make into darling cards. I love that embossing folder, too. It would be one of my favorites.