Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy 50th Anniversary, Kris and Ron!

Another member of our little stamping group is celebrating her 50th anniversary. Pretty awesome, I think! Congrats, Kris!

I decided to make a stair-step card for them. The image is from Inkadinkado. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I embossed the image with detail gold embossing powder. The gold cardstock is shimmery. I embossed the front with a Darice embossing folder. The numbers were cut with some old Cuttlebug dies.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Lynette, so elegant. I love the stair step fold and what a lovely image. xx

Cheryl W said...

This is such a pretty card! I love stair step cards. Haven't made one in quite a while. I usually make a side-step card, but I really need to try this center-step one. It really looks impressive.

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Lynette! There you go with your stair step cards again. You always have the best ideas. What a special card for a 50th!