Monday, August 13, 2018

Kaleidacolor Flowers

 Wow, I had some time in my stamping room! There ARE advantages of waking up at 3:00 a.m.:)

For both of these cards, I used a stamp from Inkadinkado and sentiment stamps from Papertrey Ink. I also used two Kaleidacolor ink pads. On this first one, I also used an unbranded die to cut the frame.
For this second one, I added a frame drawn with a marker one-half inch from the edge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty with the Kaleidacolor inks. You always make me want to get mine out. I have so few solid stamps, but do have some pretty Inkadinkado. The cross stitch die is one of my favorites, and I really love the hand drawn frame on #2. Glad you had a chance to play, Lynette! We're leaving again tomorrow for a few days, but I might take some watercoloring.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I have some of those ink pads but would never have thought to use them the way you did. I love it!

Chookarooni said...

Both are lovely cards!

bonnie32002 said...

Up at 3:00 AM? Welcome to my world ;-) I do that a lot. Great cards and I like the first one best with the cross stitch die cut frame!

Cheryl W said...

Both are really lovely cards. The first one is extra special, however. The framing of your flowers makes it look like a framed botanical print. Pretty! I haven't been up at 3:00 a.m. in a long time. I do often wake up at 5 or 6, though, which is still too early!!! [at least for me]