Friday, August 24, 2018

Color Swap - Dark Green and Rose

The colors for our monthly color swap for this month are dark green and rose. I decided to "virtually" participate in the swap. I used a dark green card base and cut the rose-colored layer with a die. I stamped the rose (from Inkadinkado) on white and colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. After stamping and coloring, I embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, pretty colors! I like this combo, and I love the stamp and the way you embossed over it. I never remember to do that, but it looks awesome. I love when you stamp, Lynette!

Liz said...

A really pretty card, Lynette. The flower is beautiful and I love the embossing folder you've used. xx

Cheryl W said...

Your flower looks so delicate and pretty, as does the embossing. Lovely card!